Monday, April 30, 2012

A Pink Ribbon for Dawn


I’m sending lots of prayers and good wishes to Dawn at the wonderful site Dawn’s Noir and Chick Flicks http://dawnschickflicks.blogspot.com/.

Dawn was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and the pink ribbon here is the hopeful symbol that one day this disease will be cured.

The classic movie blog arena is a much brighter place with Dawn’s posts and I know I will read her for many years to come.

All the best, Dawn, and remember your classic movie fans are holding the good thought for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful sentiment Kevin.
I'd like to join you in wishing our friend Dawn the best of luck. I'm sure it's a comfort to her to know that she's in so many peoples thoughts.

All the best.

Dawn said...

Kevin, How can thank you guys for all your support during my medical emergency. Paul S, is correct when he says that I take great comfort in the fact that everyone is there for me..

Hugs, Dawn